Zusammen, Eine Neue Welt
Mission: Our Initiative mainly have the mission of helping to the aggrieved people forced to migrate from Turkey and all other countries to the State of Thuringia, protection of their rights and honor regardless any religious, racial, color or gender discrimination.
Vision: In order to realize our mission and contribute to a democratic atmosphere in which each individual has equal rights to human dignity, execution of all kinds of dialogue, meeting, motivation, rehabilitation, help, support and project activities within the Thuringian province .
Purpose of establishment
• Within the resources we have, taking reference of the the German constitution article 1, which says: ‘preserve the substance of human dignity’, helping to the aggrieved people forced to migrate from Turkey and all other countries to the State of Thuringia, protection of their rights and honor regardless any religious, racial, color or gender discrimination.
• In accordance with this purpose; to communicate with the necessary authorities,
• To publicize the situation of those who are deprived of their fundamental rights and freedoms, and those who are affected by illegal and unjust acts in their countries,
• To carry out all kinds of legal guidance activities related to the resolution of the problems encountered by the aggrieved refugees in Thüringia,
• To conduct guidance activities, to organize meetings, to make negotiations, to carry out activities in cooperation with any official or private institutions and organizations,
• Consultancy activities for aggrivied people to enter to the working life by using the diplomas and formations they have,
• Assisting in the provision of education and training rights for immigrant children, guidance and support activities in the solution of the problems they face in education,
• Providing contacts with all relevant legal aid organizations to provide cooperation in addressing such injustices and to carry out the necessary activities,
• Dialogue with other communities that have come to Thuringia by experiencing similar problems, work together to solve common problems and execute common projects,
• To do the necessary activities to enable victims to learn German quickly and integrate easily into the community.
Short Term Projects
• Announcing of injustice and tortute in prisons in Turkey particularly against children and women, and to create public awareness.
•To organize workshops on work life and diploma equivalencies in Germany.
• To plan social and cultural activities with other non-governmental organizations and associations.
• Organizing picnic and excursion events to reduce stress and trauma effects on our members
• Make our internet site more effective
• Announcing the injustices and grievances of our friends in Greece and Turkey and engaging in activities for troubleshooting their needs